New CensusPlus minor update 6.0.1a - Pet Battle fixes

Discuss census information here
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

New CensusPlus minor update 6.0.1a - Pet Battle fixes

Post by bringoutyourdead »

Just pushed 6.0.1a out on curseforge.. should be up on curse in 10 minutes or so.

This update is only need if you have been having problems with your display while in Pet Battle mode, otherwise 6.0.1 is still valid.

What .1a does: If you have CensusPlus running and/or the CensusPlus button showing, .1a on start of Pet Battle will hide both the button and set main window to hidden. On exit from Pet Battle it will re-enable the CensusPlus button if that is how you have options set and reset the main CensusPlus window to show enabled status.

Caveat - If you are in Pet Battle mode with Censusplus hidden by this patch and decide to manually open up Censusplus.... any display issues you may find are your problem and not mine. I'm not spending time to code against silliness of this nature.

FuxieDK
Census Taker

Post by FuxieDK »

Working like a charm :-)

Did LibWho also get updated? I haven't seen any 50s with the new release..
Doing census mainly on Draenor; Raluf - Nimsay - Lusmo - Quixx - Sosyan - Garthog - Trubin - Zalistra - Zesmi and Djaang

bringoutyourdead

Looking for an assist... I need someone with live account to verify that on activation of Pet Battle mode, that CensusPlus window and button both hide... and return on exit of Pet Battle.

We have a new complaint about that on Curse in the comments area.

Balgair
Araiceil

Post by Balgair »

Just tried the pet trainer in my garrison: my Censusplus button does NOT disappear upon entering a pet battle. I hadn't noticed it before this latest patch, so probably a 6.1 bug?

Edit: the window does hide if it's open when starting a battle (it covers so much of the screen that I can't imagine many people starting a pet battle with it open tbh, was something of a challenge to actually click the post to start a battle :P), it's just the button which doesn't.

bringoutyourdead

Not finding any talk about Pet Battle api changes.
There were Pet Battle changes.. just not api related..

I sent Balgair a tester copy to try to track down what is happening...
as I loathe considering spending more money just to track this down.. since I haven't actually played the game in some time.

FuxieDK
Census Taker

Post by FuxieDK »

Balgair wrote:Just tried the pet trainer in my garrison: my Censusplus button does NOT disappear upon entering a pet battle. I hadn't noticed it before this latest patch, so probably a 6.1 bug?
It's NOT a v6.1 bug.. It's been like this since WoD pre-patch..

I'm pretty sure, I already reported it, when pre-patch was released, but cba digging up the post..
Doing census mainly on Draenor; Raluf - Nimsay - Lusmo - Quixx - Sosyan - Garthog - Trubin - Zalistra - Zesmi and Djaang

Balgair
Araiceil

Post by Balgair »

Goes to show how much notice I take of it then, I've done tons of pet battles since 6.0, guess it's far enough to the edge of the screen that I don't notice :D

bringoutyourdead

may have found the bug.. did a possible fix and sent it off for testing.