WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
How could I get the Mortal Kombat sounds to work in pve

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Other Mods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thraikan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: How could I get the Mortal Kombat sounds to work in pve Reply with quote

I am willing to edit code but I dont know what I need to make to work on mobs. I know itll have to do with like

Code:
function MKombat_OnEvent()
   if( event == "UNIT_HEALTH") then
      if( arg1 == "target" and UnitHealth("target") < 20 and UnitHealth("target") > 0 and not healthFinishHim ) then
           if( UnitName("target") and UnitIsPlayer("target") and UnitIsEnemy("player", "target") ) then
               --  PLAY FINISH HIM!!!
            MKombat_PlayFile( g_MKombat_Packs[MK_CurrentPack]["FINISH_THEM"] );
            healthFinishHim = true;
         end

the unitisplayer("target"), possibly, but I dont know what to do, I want all the pvp features to work with pve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA i got it to work, only thing not working is the UT sounds like multi kill etc.
Kayde

WR Updates: 811
Kayde WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like your on your way! Good job in finding the needed code for your liking.
Jasmin

WR Updates: 0
Jasmin WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finish Him! Thats gotta be a rush Cool

WR Updates: 0
Synn WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice oneThraikan!

How about posting the code mate, i've been wondering how possible it would be to get it working for PVE for a warrior... IE:

"finish Him" on 20% (Good Warning for "Execute") then have the fatality / brutality play on the Executes type of attack... Crit or Not Crit...

Now cause i'm crap at coding... basic HTML is as far as i can go Razz would you mind editting it to suit the warrior example i said above? Wink

Would be great if you could
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Other Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: