WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Who needs to find bugs when you can make them.. sigh
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,204,147
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the information you gave me I was able to attach a history record for the valid character number and remove the invalid copy for Ruire on EU-Draenor.

Due to how I had to attach the history record it will display out of order but correctly dated.

(I bothered to fix this record since the data showed the character at level 85, so the clean out routines should not purge this out of the history table.. unless Metalbeast decides to purge more.
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 12,813,571
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, thanks! Smile

6.5 hours in and there's 8 lvl 109s on Draenor, won't be long till someone hits 110 - I never can believe how fast people lvl, they can't actually enjoy the exploration or storylines at all at that speed Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: