WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
French localization bugged

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dabeuliou

WR Updates: 605,356
Dabeuliou WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: French localization bugged Reply with quote

Hi,

Since the last update, it seems that the french localization isn't taken in account in the UI. Indeed, the option pannel is translated but the UI in game is still in english.
Moreover, the census is incomplete as many races and classes are not recognized by the /who command.

Thanks by the way for this addon!
Padanfain
Updater Extraordinaire

WR Updates: 40,751,329
Padanfain WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your translation help, Dabeuliou Very Happy

Like BoYD said over here, anyone comfortable in two or more of Blizzards supported languages can help in translating.

More help is needed translating and verifying translation. Please click this link http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/census-plus/localization/ and thank you.
Dabeuliou

WR Updates: 605,356
Dabeuliou WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
Concerning the localization, I've already completed the translations yesterday on Curseforge Smile
I've just updated the client and tried it in game, the issue I mentionned in my first post is still there: the addon seems to not take in account the frFR locale.

I've run a GetLocale() command so we can be sure that I'm running the frFR locale as you can see in the chat window.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: