WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Many files Erroring - something I can change, or not?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SannaSK

WR Updates: 408,531
SannaSK WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Many files Erroring - something I can change, or not? Reply with quote

So, the last three files I uploaded:

May 24, 13 23:02:46 0 0 E
May 24, 13 12:51:55 0 0 E
May 21, 13 21:38:39 0 0 E

The one on the 21st was uploaded, iirc, either right before or right after all the tempdown stuff. The 24th-noon file was the censusplus.lua that had data from both 6.0.0 and 6.0.1. When I saw it E'd, I moved that lua to a different folder and started a new lua that would only have data taken from 6.0.1.

I am, admittedly, somewhat surprised that it E'd too. I figured starting from 'clean', things would go ok.

Is there anything I need to be doing differently? Something I can change on my end?
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 22,719,157
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sanna!

It's a site end error:

Last processed file was uploaded on 2013-05-21 18:37:14.
Current server time is 2013-05-25 11:28:07

According to DB stats, processing has not even reached your files yet. I suggest that you stockpile your data for now and let Metalbeast work on the site end. It's fairly obvious that all is not yet well and we need to be patient. I am pretty sure you have done nothing wrong, things just aren't working right at the processing end.

I, in fact, can't even upload and that has already continued a few days. Good luck and please hang on, we have lost more people in the past few days.

Master of personal stockpiles, the Epic Censi, signing off for now, again...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: