WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Census Mod won't work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kdblain

WR Updates: 549
kdblain WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Census Mod won't work Reply with quote

So i play on Drak'thul and there is currently no information for that server. I am reading about all the problems there having with CRZ, personally i love it, but i wanted to see if my server was low pop or high pop. I download the census zip file then unzipped to warcraft addons folder just like all my other addons. Then i went into the game and tried /censusplus and /census+ but i get nothing but the wow ui telling me that i can type /help for help commands. Why is it not working.
kdblain

WR Updates: 549
kdblain WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i just realized that censusplus showed up in curse and i had to update it. I downloaded the current verzion off the website but i still had to update it off of curse. It is now working. Maybe put that in description?
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 24,204,198
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the crew! Smile

There are major developments in the works and the site is currently not up to date in some respects. Also, according to another thread I just read, there will be yet another update on Curse.com in the fairly near future.

And the site should receive updates, too. However, their development hangs on Rollie, the site Admin, who has been occupied with IRL concerns for a long time. The Addon itself has had major makeovers primarily developed by Bringoutyourdead and tested by Balgair, couple of our long time members.

Keep watching the forums here and Curse.com. Good luck and happy censusing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: