WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Guild missing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbechore

WR Updates: 0
bbechore WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Guild missing Reply with quote

I check the census quite often for sisters of elune. I am the GM of fallen Lords. We have over 800 players currently in guld, run 5 raid groups, BG's x2 a day. Have anywhere from 20 to 40 people on at a time, but we do not even rank in the top 50. I think it may be broke. We have more people on then any other guild on the server and I check it daily......
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 6,603,433
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason your guild isn't showing up is that no one on that realm is running the CensusPlus addon and submitting data here to the site.

The last update for Alliance was June 13th and the last one for Horde was June 1st.

If you want to see valid data, I would suggest running CensusPlus and submitting data, it runs in the background and takes very little resources or time.
CensusPlus running in the background collects data for your faction as Long as your character isn't in a BG. (BG's have problems since it is now multi-realm.)

If you need help either with running CensusPlus or uploading to the site, you can check the FAQ, search the message here in the forums (since these questions have been answered many times) or just ask if you are stuck.
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 22,693,297
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to what Bringoutyourdead already said, also ask your guild members to help. Everyone doesn't play with an identical schedule so everyone who helps increases the amount of incoming data and therefore also the accuracy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: