WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Azuremyst EU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bibbley

WR Updates: 68,457
bibbley WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Azuremyst EU Reply with quote

I have been uploading Horde data for the past two days and my profile matches this showing uploads and data processed but the data displayed has not been updated. I purged my stystem of the previous versions of census plus and all of the WTF data so should be on the correct version.

Is there a further wait i.e. I am just impatient or am I looking at the wrong thing?

Thanks
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 6,580,640
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what you are expecting to see?

I see from your profile that as of this time you have credit for 7 uploads
assuming all were for Horde faction on your listed realm.. the server submissions page shows 6 horde updates. (I'm assuming that Rollie has that web page on a timer for updates and the last one hadn't process before the page was updated.)

If you are trying to match character counts.. that won't happen. Your local client tracks all the characters seen but due to processing issues Rollie doesn't show all the characters on the realm page.
At this time I see 197 Horde at level 10-19, another 158 at level 20-29 and 1600 from level 30-85 for a total recorded of 1955 from level 10-85
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 22,654,342
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't have an opportunity to reply earlier, but at the time the original post was made, the realm page was not yet updated fully... it showed alliance data to the 30th and horde data to the 16th of December or something close to those figures, with horde having only one listed update.
bibbley

bibbley WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I think I was just being impatient forgetting that different pages show different views and are updated at later times. Silly me

Well at least Horde doesn't show as pitifully as it was although my server is still quite imbalanced. My main is alliance so have updated those as well but most updates (other than that 2000) were for horde.

As an aside although the 85 data is split quite well but when the add-on sees level 80 on the horde it finds 50 then carries on selecting lower levels. If there are more than 50 should it not split the data?
1974ER
Epic Censi

1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it should and at least for me it does... Maybe you hit a random snag? Or does the error repeat every time you census more than 50 at level 80?
bibbley

bibbley WR Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like a random snag as I checked on a busy Horde evening and it does split 80's
1974ER
Epic Censi

1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, good to know the error was one time only. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: