WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
File exceeded upload_max_filesize

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms Developers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FerdiUSA

WR Updates: 463,802
FerdiUSA WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: File exceeded upload_max_filesize Reply with quote

Checking my records, I noticed that I didn't get credits for a couple of days. I've been a regular contributor to WR and thus created a couple (like 39 or so Very Happy) twinks on different realms listed in the "most wanted europe"-list.

As of today, the (uncompressed) File has a size of 16.660.000 Bytes (Compressed about 1.900.000 Bytes).
I have the UniUploader running all day, but recently (without any changes in config) any Upload just gives the following Server Response:
Quote:
<Hochladen>

IP: [Placeholder for my current IP]<br>
Germany<br>
No file found

Manual uploading via Web-Interface gives me an error "File exceeded upload_max_filesize", so I have no way of contributing any more?
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is something up with the UU version. You should do a Prune to cull out old data form your file to reduce the size for the web upload.

In your UU, make sure you are uplowing to www.warcraftrealms.com and not just warcraftrealms.com
FerdiUSA

WR Updates: 463,802
FerdiUSA WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rollie wrote:
In your UU, make sure you are uplowing to www.warcraftrealms.com and not just warcraftrealms.com
that did the trick, thanks!

i guess prune wouldn't have done much change, as i started collecting data just 30 days ago (which is, as i understand, the period after which data ist pruned for the first time)

well, thanks again for the quick fix Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms Developers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: