WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Mkombat doesnt work plz help

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Other Mods
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Mkombat doesnt work plz help Reply with quote

i play the german version. well i hear that sound if u enter a combat (im using the unrealT) an i hear the "finish him" but:

-why is there no "fatality" or "brutality" even if i switch into the mkombat side
-why "multikill, monsterkill" etc does not work?
-how can i change the mod that: 2 kills "double kill" etc like in UT appears?
-how can i chage it that if my fireball or frostball crits to play "headshot"?
-firstblood etc does not work
-brutality/fatality does not work
-how can i change it that it works in PvE too?

well lot of problems i know ^^! i only can hear the music if i enter a fight or getting entered ^^ and the "finish him"! only these two things work correctly!
i only want to hear all those sound with my mage Sad plz help
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is probably that a lot of the things are not working correctly because the triggers are looking for the english client text. The mod would need to be updated to use other language text triggersfor several of the things.

Pretty much everything you are requesting here can be done, but to be quite honest, I don't have time to make those additions at the moment. I did make the mod such that it is easy to add and create your own additions so it might be something you can do yourself with a little self teaching of LUA.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

errm well does is work in combination with the english client?
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several of the things you list are currently working in the english client. Some of the stuff you have listed is not currently in the mod at all though and would need to be added in.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it works but theres still no multikill monsterkill etc could help my just with this problem? plzzzzz ^^
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Other Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: