WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Yes I know the census display is now working as desired.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,213,751
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:19 am    Post subject: Yes I know the census display is now working as desired. Reply with quote

I worked on the code tonight in an attempt to get all the new races to show up on the display.

Since I do not remember exactly how the pages are created on the fly depending on your query, I have had to experiment.

If you ask for Horde or Alliance it now displays all eleven races per faction (along with some garbage I somehow introduced.)

If you ask for both factions.. it still only displays nineteen of the twenty-two possible races.. even though the debug output shows all twenty-two are pulled from the databases.
{and the display order is not what I wanted.}

I am going to leave the code as is for now.. and will get back to it as soon as I can.
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,213,751
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I was tired!!!
the topic title was suppose to be
"Yes I know the census display is NOT working as desired."

but now I do not have to change the topic since it now appears to be correct.

If the number of races on a realm isn't 22 for both or 11 for either faction.. that just means the realm has not had a census run reported with the new races active at above level 19.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: