WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Crazy Census times

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FuxieDK
Census Taker

WR Updates: 4,664,607
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Crazy Census times Reply with quote

Quote:
[21:50:21] Census+ Finished Taking data. Found 6214 new characters and saw 16758. Took 3 Hr; 10 Min;.

Fell free to post yours..
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 12,805,121
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted in another thread yesterday, had a similar one tonight:

Quote:
[22:20:47]Census+ Finished Taking data. Found 5035 new characters and saw 17816. Took 4 Hr 14 Min.

Any other realms this insane, or just Draenor? We also tend to have a 3.5k+ queue to log in at the times I'm getting these results... Shocked
FuxieDK
Census Taker

WR Updates: 4,664,607
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's just Draenor-EU.. It is after all the biggest server, to my knowledge..

My GF comes home before me today.. I'll have her login for me, to beat the queue Smile
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 12,805,121
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's certainly one of the biggest, not sure if there's clear stats on which is actually biggest, every site seems to disagree . Actually I guess we're not, http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php?sort=Total reckons Kazzak and Blackhand both have very slightly higher pop, and given you and I must be among the more active censusers here, that's probably fairly accurate! Wonder what figures the people censusing those realms are seeing, probably fairly similar Smile

Good plan, I used to do that for my bf, he's not playing this expansion (yet, he keeps taking an interest while loudly declaring he's never reaturning... we'll see... Razz ), but usually I log him in 1-2 hours before he's due home from work. Seems the sweet spot is around 5pm my time, I can get in with no queue then, by 5.30-6pm there's a longish queue. For using the AH... 4am is the best time, it's almost unusable when there's any decent population at present. Think we need some free migrations outwards, spread the load a bit with some other servers Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: