WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Will the site ever get Updated ? ( Upload )
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigMama

WR Updates: 165,626
BigMama WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Down 2 months? Reply with quote

I knew my realm was bad, but zero? lol
BigMama

BigMama WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. Also. I posted this, and it said error. I looked back, and it made it. But, something in the background didn't work. "Email not sent?"
BigMama

BigMama WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. It did it again. Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php
Poisonenvy

WR Updates: 896,506
Poisonenvy WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Down 2 months? Reply with quote

BigMama wrote:
I knew my realm was bad, but zero? lol

iirc the realm census thing only shows the last 30 days .. if it hasn't been allowing data updates for a while, then there will be none to show. The only bit that's of any use now, currently, is the character history thing .. and that's kinda out of date now too - at least for the last month.

And I had the same email error message .. I accidentally posted the same thing four times before i realised that, each time I was getting that message, it was actually posting :p

See: http://warcraftrealms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6315
BigMama

BigMama WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, idk the data that's < 30 days old vanishes.

They'll have to re-calculate the monthly averages, since no one played in March. ROFL

Yeah, site is down.

When you open the game, and go to Select Server, you can see which one has the High and Low populations.

High for grouping and buying pets.
Low for selling pets and questing.
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 12,524,891
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the idea is that it shows current (or recent) data, so only the last 30 days shows in the stats, after all, showing people who haven't logged in for months doesn't give much idea of the current activity levels. Which is great when the site is working and plenty of people are submitting data, but right now it's just no data Sad

I'm renaming my Censusplus.lua every few days and saving them all to upload one by one when it goes live again, to try and get a better range of data (also to stop my file getting too large to upload), but it's still mostly a disaster as far as useful data is concerned, nothing processed since January and only a few of us will have been saving files for 2 months. We can come back from it though, IF there's some more admin activity; it's not the first time we've had long downtimes and we survived the previous times, although I think it's the longest now.

And yes, that email error has been going on for some time now, it's very annoying but messages do get posted Smile I think it happens when someone who's posted in the thread has email notifications turned on (evidently there is an error with sending emails)... which indeed I did, just turned them off now so maybe that will help, although I'm probably not the only one!
superxdude
Census Taker

WR Updates: 1,489,166
superxdude WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we get an update on the update?
Kanegasi

WR Updates: 595,828
Kanegasi WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you BYOD for charging through and working on the uploads. Lightbringer is now the top of the list until other people upload their data lmao.
Poisonenvy

Poisonenvy WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha ... Lightbringer EU is pretty close to the top of our list too Smile (I'm generally the Lightbringer-EU person :p )
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 29,722,225
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@FuxieDK: I know you made your comment about a month ago already... All I can say is that I just uploaded part of data from March 10th, so I have not yet even reached the 30 days backwards area. I am hoping to be there in about two to three hours. Overall, I got around 100 files to upload during the forced break, so catch up will take time.

@All: It is nice to see that some realms already have a lot of data. I know it is a bit selfish, but I am hoping that I get to upload my backlog before too many locations get overwritten by too new data. Already lost a few pieces, because someone else was faster updating my own characters, rendering some of my work obsolete. :/
1974ER
Epic Censi

WR Updates: 29,722,225
1974ER WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@All: If I have calculated correctly, I have now reached a point where the file I just uploaded a few minutes ago contains some data, which expires in about 40 minutes from now, so it is uncertain whether or not it makes it in time to show up. The next one is only couple of hours newer, so it is pretty much directly on the trigger as well. The one after that should be valid until about midnight my time and after that I should start to stay within the 30 day cutoff even though I still have a LOT to upload...
FuxieDK
Census Taker

WR Updates: 4,400,705
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1974ER wrote:
@FuxieDK: I know you made your comment about a month ago already... All I can say is that I just uploaded part of data from March 10th, so I have not yet even reached the 30 days backwards area. I am hoping to be there in about two to three hours. Overall, I got around 100 files to upload during the forced break, so catch up will take time.
I ended up with 39 files..

BOYD wrote that one file had failed from all the files the first day upload was enabled; that was my 14th file of a total of 39..

Don't know why it failed, but my experience tells me, that just happens from time to time..
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 12,524,891
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I wondered about the failed file, as I'd connected it in my mind with the italian language problem he also mentioned - which I can only assume was most likely from one of my uploads, as I'd done test censuses in every language while testing the localisations; but I had no failures. Guess mine processed but some data wasn't fully accepted then Smile

I only had about 20 files; I'm fully up to date now, as I wasn't playing WoW much the last few weeks anyway, suspect you (Fuxie) probably beat me to half my data given we're both on Draenor Laughing
Poisonenvy

Poisonenvy WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm .. my last two updates, today, have failed Sad
FuxieDK
Census Taker

WR Updates: 4,400,705
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balgair wrote:
I only had about 20 files; I'm fully up to date now, as I wasn't playing WoW much the last few weeks anyway, suspect you (Fuxie) probably beat me to half my data given we're both on Draenor Laughing
I uploaded 3 files, and saw they were processed fine.. Then I just unleashed hell on the server and poured the last 36 files into the queue.. Laughing

I had levelled both my Rogue and Paladin (from 80 and 93), with a new file almost every level they gained...

For me, Warcraftrealms.com, is the history of levelling my toons, so I just wanted my data uploaded before you "broke" my history Very Happy
Dragnog

WR Updates: 633,484
Dragnog WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you BYOD for the update. Just uploaded my backlog of files and seems to have good through like a treat Smile
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,182,216
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Failure was probably not exactly the correct word.
As the one I mentioned failed.. didn't exactly fail,
but not all the data was processed.. i.e. the issue with the Italian race names.

That is what popped up the error message in the processing log.

Tomorrow when I have more time.. I will examine the latest version of that log and see if any other issues get flagged on the newer uploads.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: