WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Error uploading using Uniuploader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poisonenvy

WR Updates: 901,733
Poisonenvy WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:14 am    Post subject: Error uploading using Uniuploader Reply with quote

I've just realised that, although I've been uploading data *fairly* regularly, none are showing on my account since 26th January. As far as I can tell I have the latest version of both the uploader and Censusplus (7.1.1 showing as valid for 7.3.5). I use the "twitch" installer and install new updates usually on a daily basis.

The error I'm getting in the uploader in the server response tab is:

"<Uploading>

Uploads are currently disabled while we prepare for Warlords of Draenor pre-patch 6.0.2"

Any thoughts?
FuxieDK
Census Taker

WR Updates: 4,420,719
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upload is disabled, after Allied Races have been added to the addon, BUT the site isn't updated to receive the uploads yet.. The text is just a tad outdated..
Poisonenvy

WR Updates: 901,733
Poisonenvy WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh thank you .. I'd seen that they'd been disabled due to the allied races, but stupidly had assumed that when the addon had been updated to cater for them, all was back on again Smile That's okay then .. means I can just sit tight Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: