WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
German translation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xanbor

WR Updates: 3,469
Xanbor WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:14 am    Post subject: German translation Reply with quote

Sorry for my bad english.

In the german translation the orcs are named "orK", but in the german client there are named "orC", too. With "Ork" they are not counted, the value while counting is alway zero and the value in the overview is always zero

The "Undead" are translatet correct with "Untote", they are counted correctlly, but are not shown in the overview-grafik. While counting at 110 the value is for example 23, but the value in the grafik is shown as zero

I have solved the ork-orc-problem by myself, by editing the translation-file, but i got no idea, where to look for the undead-problem.
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,175,776
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your post.

I had wondered why contributors to the German translation kept swapping Ork and Orc back and forth as the correct translation.

I will reset the location.DE file bac to "Orc"

I will ask our EU region beta tester to run some tests for me...
maybe we can find why the count increases but the bar line does not show a value for the Undead.
Nerozud

WR Updates: 28,952
Nerozud WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undead has to be: "Untoter" I changed it in my files and it worked. However census doesn't seem to keep the data. When I restart the game the data I collected are gone.
Nerozud

WR Updates: 28,952
Nerozud WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, census keeps my data but I have to start a new census and to click a symbol to see my data.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> CensusPlus UI Mod Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: