WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
UniUploader Setup?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BJRubino

WR Updates: 318,931
BJRubino WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject: UniUploader Setup? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I have been gone for a few years, but I am back to WoW. I recently reinstalled CensusPlus and am trying to get UniUploader to work for me.
Does this still work, and if so, are there updated instructions as to how to make it work?

I seem to be unable to upload from the actual program window, but I can get it to upload via the System Tray icon. But it is not seeing my user/password combo for the web site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
BJR
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 9,175,705
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balgair's configuration notes at
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4591

note that the version currently from www.wowroster.net 2.7.2.0 (and has been for some time) works with WarcraftRealms.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: