WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Racechanges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 12,436,480
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Racechanges Reply with quote

Just wondering if there's a not-too-hard way to get the site to pick up on racechanges? I'm not saying to link the characters together on their pages, in case it's wrong, but just for overall stats and trends. There can't be 2 characters of the same name on a server, so take name/server/level as a base (or only apply it to 90+), if one day that character is human, a couple of weeks later it's dwarf and everything else matches, chances are high it's a racechange.

Reason I ask, is I really want to see stats on which races have the most changes around the time of 6.0 and the new character models Wink Based on what I've seen so far, UD male will have very few away from it (I love mine, it feels "right" straight away), while gnome female will have a huge number unless it gets changed; it's nowhere near being the same character. Could be pretty fun seeing which new models are popular and which not!
FuxieDK
Census Taker

WR Updates: 4,144,745
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A human mage level 30 one day and gnome mage level 31 the next day, doesn't nessesarily mean that the toon have race changed..

It could also mean, the human was deleted and a gnome was created (by same player), simply because he didn't want to pay for race change..
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 12,436,480
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bump of an exactly one-year-old thread, now slightly irrelevant anyway unless BOYD has a time machine, as 6.0 was when it would've been really interesting Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: