WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Realm census numbers not increasing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 11,201,374
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Realm census numbers not increasing Reply with quote

Not sure if this is down to the site, the addon or how they interact with each other, so posting here Razz

Last night I censused several zero census EU realms, including Dun Modr, Zul'jin, Uldum, Illidan, Krasus, Varimathras... that's the names I can recall off the top of my head. All my uploads processed correctly and gave both updates and new ones on my profile. (I even re-uploaded from that account today, in case I forgot a last upload last night, and as I got 0 to both this time, will assume I did indeed upload it yesterday)

But, the Most Wanted, Server Submissions and the realm pages, all still say, 0 submissions for those servers (those which show censuses on one side, were only zero on the other side to begin with). That can't be right; I know I censused them and my submissions have processed, and it can't be taking this long to do the update on numbers that comes after a wave of processing, so... bug somewhere, I guess?
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 7,131,290
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that the realm pages are updating again... although the Most Wanted and Server Submissions haven't yet updated.
DaringJedi

WR Updates: 170,897
DaringJedi WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed the same thing. I keep uploading data for Thunderhorn and the numbers don't change; it's as if I'm not uploading anything at all, even though the website clearly tells me my submission was accepted. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms.com Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: