WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
New CensusPlus minor update 6.0.1b - Official libwho update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 7,111,785
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: New CensusPlus minor update 6.0.1b - Official libwho update Reply with quote

The library got updated last week and is now integrated into CensusPlus.

The update was just sent to curseforge and should show up at the normal curse location in a little bit.

Confession time... I oops with the .1a release.. instead of building the .zip from my release track.. it got built from my test track... and it already has an unofficial update of the lib as the default active processor.

i.e. functionally there isn't any difference in the two updates... and if you don't use any other addons that utilize the libwho library.. there isn't a real need to update. and if you do It probably doesn't matter unless those addons get new updates to reflect the version number differences in the library.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: