WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
New CensusPlus minor update 6.0.1a - Pet Battle fixes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bringoutyourdead
Forums Admin & general flunky

WR Updates: 6,600,430
bringoutyourdead WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: New CensusPlus minor update 6.0.1a - Pet Battle fixes Reply with quote

Just pushed 6.0.1a out on curseforge.. should be up on curse in 10 minutes or so.

This update is only need if you have been having problems with your display while in Pet Battle mode, otherwise 6.0.1 is still valid.

What .1a does: If you have CensusPlus running and/or the CensusPlus button showing, .1a on start of Pet Battle will hide both the button and set main window to hidden. On exit from Pet Battle it will re-enable the CensusPlus button if that is how you have options set and reset the main CensusPlus window to show enabled status.

Caveat - If you are in Pet Battle mode with Censusplus hidden by this patch and decide to manually open up Censusplus.... any display issues you may find are your problem and not mine. I'm not spending time to code against silliness of this nature.
FuxieDK

WR Updates: 2,571,239
FuxieDK WR Profile

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working like a charm Smile

Did LibWho also get updated? I haven't seen any 50s with the new release..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: