WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
auto upload

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richwarf

WR Updates: 50,636
richwarf WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: auto upload Reply with quote

I keep forgetting to upload my info Sad
Is there a program i can add to my PC to auto upload the reports at wow start?

ty for any info Razz
Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,637,986
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can upload wia UniUpload, but best practices it hat once you've closed WoW, to just go and upload right away.

Quote:
I have started supporting data submissions via the UniUpload application by Matt. It is a small application that can upload your CensusPlus.lua and WR_KillingFields.lua information to WarcraftRealms without any user interaction from you (other than setting the application up and running it). You can get the application here:

http://www.wowroster.net/Downloads/index.php?dir=UniUploader-UniAdmin
There are only a couple of things you have to do to make it work. On the Settings tab, set the URL to http://www.warcraftrealms.com/uniupload.php .

There are some optional settings you can set as well that I will post more about soon. Remember, I do not develop this application and hence can offer no support. I would direct you to the website posted here for support.

stonjohn4

WR Updates: 0
stonjohn4 WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get rid of data from all other realms use the slash command "/censusplus serverprune" - not sure if there's a way to prune one server only, but that one will prune everything except the server you're currently on Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: