WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Analysis of lvl 80 population on English European servers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowolf

WR Updates: 152,081
Snowolf WR Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Analysis of lvl 80 population on English European servers Reply with quote

Hello, today I was bored, pissed and with too much time on my hands so I decided to compile all the data about european servers (English servers only) into a spreadsheet, divided by battlegroup.

The data is not really that reliable, I found servers who theorically had 0 alliances and 0 hordes due to lack of updates, and several others who had no updates from one faction and hence the server would appear imbalanced.

Also, generally speaking, there's more reliable data about RP server and, to a lesser extent, PVE servers.

All the data is based on lvl 80 characters *ONLY*.

I mainly made it for my use, trying to find a decent server myself, but I figured somebody around here might be interested in it too Smile

Also, I apologize for the lack of consistency in formatting and possible errors (entering the data manually means I must have made some errors).

The servers with the red name are the ones which lack sufficient data to be reliable according to WarcraftRealms.

Posting here below the summary, the detailed stats battlegroup by battlegroup are available at http://www.snowolf.eu/files/battlegroups.xlsx

Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,629,077
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting numbers Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> Census Talks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: