WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Is everyone slacking on submissions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eyeball-Dragonmaw
Census Taker

WR Updates: 1,326,720
Eyeball-Dragonmaw WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Is everyone slacking on submissions? Reply with quote

I for the most part submit maybe once or twice a day from my server except lately Dragonmaw has been crashing so I take that time to census a few extra servers, but by no means am I doing it hardcore, but this month I am near the top for updates.......and the past few months I haven't even shown up on the monthly one.
Balgair
Araiceil

WR Updates: 12,828,893
Balgair WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe must be, I've been slacking a bit this month, only seriously censusing 2-3 days a week, yet I'm miles clear of anyone else on the monthly submissions, no-one else has even got close to 100k for the month Shocked Might be folk busy with other stuff though; I don't census other servers when I'm doing raids that take concentration and there's been quite a bit of that since ZA came out Wink
Hybuir
Gear Dependent Squirrel
Gear Dependent Squirrel

WR Updates: 2,883,877
Hybuir WR Profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do the once a night thing but sometimes if I get up early enough, I leave w0w on some high pop servers to snag up a bunch of updates while I do my morning routine
Ylixia

WR Updates: 206,500
Ylixia WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been uploading as much as I should recently, just through forgetfulness more than anything.

Making up for it now by filling in some server activity time gaps since I couldn't sleep... and err it's pretty quiet at 5am Smile

WyriHaximus
Census Taker

WR Updates: 1,520,754
WyriHaximus WR Profile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ylixia wrote:
I haven't been uploading as much as I should recently, just through forgetfulness more than anything.

Making up for it now by filling in some server activity time gaps since I couldn't sleep... and err it's pretty quiet at 5am Smile

Memories Very Happy! Had a LAN party at a friends place a year or so ago. And I was the only one up at 5AM playing wow. And from the 25 people online 20 of them where sitting around a campfire in Ogrimmar between the bank and the AH Very Happy!

My World of Warcraft Screenshots / Map
Tsarmina

WR Updates: 319,371
Tsarmina WR Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not been able to even play all that much lately, never mind even sitting down at my computer... Sad
Tis the season I guess.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: