WarcraftReamls.com
  FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
HELP Please, I am so lost it isnt even funny! PLEASE

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms Developers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkdeathboyz

WR Updates: 0
Darkdeathboyz WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: HELP Please, I am so lost it isnt even funny! PLEASE Reply with quote

Ok I have a guild website. Coded of courese so I know it can do this. for some reason my brain just won't follow what I am reading on how to get this onto my site. I basiclly just want to get my guild export onto my website. This is the export link http://www.warcraftrealms.com/exports/guildexport.php?guildid=1144801 How would I go about getting this onto my site. Please help
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you looked at the sticky posts in this forum? They have some great info on this subject!
Darkdeathboyz

Darkdeathboyz WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have but to be honest. I know jack about code. Probably the equivalent of 2 week college course of code. I am seeing two main scripts. One in FAQ page and other posted by you. Yours looks more simple but I am not following it easy because I am having trouble distinguishing what is code and what you are saying should be there. I love the feature. Im just trying to utilize it. First thing I got stuck on reading yours was local_directory
Darkdeathboyz

Darkdeathboyz WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i just tried my best to read both major scripts i saw, If I used any of them do I have to delete anything in it or just replace the things it says, if so then that is where i am getting lost. THX
Darkdeathboyz

Darkdeathboyz WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok this is what I have learned. I copy your sample script. I change everything to look similiar to other peoples script just with the data on my part. It still dont work. I have concluding I suck at this hehe. I believe it all works but then where the number 84000 or something like that appear at bottom half of script appears in text on my site. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Rollie
Site Admin

WR Updates: 480,131
Rollie WR Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to say. Copy your entire script and paste it here.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WarcraftRealms.com Forum Index -> WarcraftRealms Developers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: