Code of Conduct
WarcraftRealms.com provides this site as a resource for the World of Warcraft community. Forum posts can be
deleted and users may be banned from this site, without prior warning or explanation, at the sole discretion of the administrator.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Web site. Persons under the age of 13 MUST obtain a parent's or guardian's
permission prior to using this Web site.
Forums / Chat / Messaging Rules
On WarcraftRealms.com, we make every effort to make this a safe and enjoyable destination for those in the World of Warcraft community.
You may NOT use our communication devices (Forums,Chat,Private Message System) for any of the following:
Offenses that are subject to a banning decision include, but are not limited to, the above list of activities.
- Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful,
racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.
- Post or transmit sexually explicit images or other content that is deemed by our staff to be offensive.
- Advocate illegal activities, including but not limited to: drug use/trafficking, software piracy, hacking or fraud.
- Impersonate any person including, but not limited to, a representative of our staff.
- Post or transmit chain letters, pyramid, or money schemes.
- "Spam" by posting frequent and/or annoying messages in the forums or messages not in the topic for that forum
(except in such areas where it is clearly indicated that "spamming" is allowed)
Users that are banned will be permanently banned from posting. There will be no warnings for first time offenses,
and there is no appeal process once banned.